European Soil Bureau (ESBN) Plenaries / Meetings
(27/9/2010) ESBN Plenary 2010 : 2010’s plenary was hold on September 21-22 on the premises of DG ENV in Brussels (Preceding the high-level conference on 'Soil, climate change and biodiversity: where do we stand?'). The Final programme is available and the Presenations as weell. The second day of the Plenary focused on the inter-relationships between proposal to create a 1:250.000 soil database for Europe and the activities of the GlobalSoilMap.net, eSoter and GS-SOIL.
The European Soil Bureau Network (ESBN) Plenaries from 2004 and ownwards are presented in the current page.
- ESBN Plenary 2010, DG ENV in Brussels (Belgium), 21 - 22 September 2010.
- ESBN Plenary 2009, Budapest (Hungary), 14 - 15 September 2009.
- ESBN Plenary 2008, Paris (France), 17 - 19 November 2008.
- ESBN Plenary 2007, Hannover (Germany), 23-25 April 2007.
- ESBN Meeting Zagreb (2006), Zagreb (Croatia), 28-30 September.
- ESBN Plenary 2005, London (UK), 17 - 19 October 2005.
- ESBN Plenary 2004, Ispra (Italy), 24-26 November 2004.