Dataset Access Expires on
- The data provided has been prepared for use by internal research activities in European Soil Data Centre (JRC Ispra) in collaboration with Henrik Breuning-Madsen, Jeppe Aagaard Kristensen & Thomas Balstrøm (Department of Geography and Geology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark).
- The data were developed for research purposes of the JRC (European Commission). The JRC does not accept any liability whatsoever for any error, missing data or omission in the data, or for any loss or damage arising from its use. The JRC agrees to provide the data free of charge but is not bound to justify the content and values contained in the databases.
- The permission to use the data specified above is granted on condition that, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are these data passed to third parties. They can be used for any purpose, including commercial gain.
- The user agrees to:
- Make proper reference to the source of the data when disseminating the results to which this agreement relates;
- Participate in the verification of the data (e.g. by noting and reporting any errors or omissions discovered to the JRC).
Donwload the SPADE14 Database
This zip file contains the profile and horizon data, and an Excel file that makes the correspondence between the STU_DOM attribute of the European Soil Geographical Database for Europe, and the SPADE14 profile/horizon database.
Kristensen, J.A., Balstrøm, T., Jones, R.J., Jones, A., Montanarella, L., Panagos, P. and Breuning-Madsen, H., 2019. Development of a harmonised soil profile analytical database for Europe: a resource for supporting regional soil management. Soil, 5(2), pp.289-301.
Breuning-Madsen H., Aagaard Kristensen J., Balstrøm T. 2018. Final report on the establishment of a SPADE 14 soil profile analytical database connected to the EU soil map at scale 1:1.000.000. Available in European Soil Data Centre (ESDAC).
|Joint Research Centre - European Soil Data Centre (ESDAC)|
|Date - Time||Thu, 11/25/2021 - 18:43|
|Name of User||Antonio Cassetta|
|Type of Organization||Other (specify)|
|Purpose||environmental research for the use of vegetation water for the oil industry|